Herb is one of the most important things to describe completely about Vietnamese food, especially tea. The textures, flavors, scents and overall freshness make the speciality of these herbs. Herbal teas not only enhance your body but also heal and ease your mentality. Many types of Vietnamese herbal teas have been trusted for health benefits.
Specially Vietnamese Herbal Teas
- Peppermint: a popular herb. Mint leaves can help reduce wheezing, asthma and laryngitis. It also helps relieve dysmenorrhea and diuretic.
- Ginger: this is a popular spice in many dishes. It also helps prevent nausea and protect the stomach, against ulcers.
- Chamomile is one of the most familiar herbs in the world. This herbal tea has anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe the stomach when it is irritated. Chamomile tea also helps reduce bloating, indigestion and abdominal pain.
- Hibiscus is used extensively in food processing, from the cocktail to soups and drinking. This flower contains flavonoids and mineral salts. So the benefits are reducing colds and swelling in all areas of the body.
- Lemongrass: a delicious flavoring for the dish and contains many vitamins. Lemongrass tea also helps reduce fever.