About the processing:
- ORIGIN: The coffee is grown and harvested in Lam Dong – origin of the Vietnam’s finest Arabica and in Central of Vietnam where is famous with Robusta.
- GREEN BEANS – We personally select 90%-100% ripe cherries and screen them for best quality. We roast samples for ‘cupping’, during which we assess aroma, fragrance, flavour, acidity, sweetness, cleanness, body, uniformity, balance and after-taste to give it an overall score. Our best scoring green beans go through to roasting.
- ROASTING – We then develop unique roasting profiles to fully unlock flavour potentials. During the roast we expertly adjust the air flow, changes in temperature to ensure you get the freshest coffee possible.
- BREWING – Everybody enjoys their own way of brewing coffee. We encourage you to experiment and explore the vast range of flavours which come from our premium coffees. We believe there is no right or wrong way, as long as you enjoy it.
We are collaborating with coffee farms based in Lam Dong province, origin of Vietnam’s finest Robusta & Arabica coffee beans to produce the high quality coffee, in both fully-washed and dry processing methods.
Our best Arabica coffee attended the contest “Coffees Roasted At Origin 2022” organized by AVPA France and spectacularly won the Gold prize for the Gourmet OR Arabica, and was awarded in Paris on 15 December 2022.
What we supply?
Green beans - Roasted coffee beans - Ground coffee - Instant coffee
- Robusta single – DAK LAK
- Arabica single – DA LAT
- Special blends
- Drip bag coffee
- Instant coffee
- Capsule coffee (will be launched in coming months)
Deliver high quality 100% natural coffee with special flavours.
Planting areas: Cau Dat, Da Lat, Lam Dong (Arabica) and Central Highlands – Dak Lak (Robusta), Vietnam
Premium selected raw materials: over 90% ripe cherries, size sieve 18
Preliminary processing: fully washed, honey or dry
Roasting: Light / Medium / Dark with modern hot air roasting technology
Production capacity: 4 tons/ day
Coffee is a drink of the world, and Vietnam is one of the world’s coffee exporters. So if you are into coffee, especially Arabica, do not hesitate to send us your enquiry HERE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information of product and price!
We will contact you shortly!
About Vietnam’s coffee
Vietnam is the world’s second-largest exporter of coffee, mostly Robusta. The strong taste, a thicker brew, and a few over-roasted beans make a distinctive taste. Apart from Robusta, many coffee farms can also provide various fantastic tastes: Hazelnut, Chocolate, Espresso, 100% Arabica, 100% Robusta, mixture of Arabica and Robusta.
Depending on specific standards of the countries, our Vietnamese coffee can be manufactured in different forms of powder, beans or instant.
What makes Vietnamese coffee so flavorsome?
The traditional roasting process essentially makes for the distinctively strong taste.
Why is Vietnam’s coffee industry so well-developed?
Vietnam is considered to be one of the world’s leaders in coffee production having around 500,000 hectares that bring thousands of tons of high-quality coffee beans. In addition, Vietnam offers favorable climate conditions that boost coffee growth and production year by year.